Contract for Meadowcroft KennelsOwner- Ele Rea
Address- Dog’s Name-
***Owners of more than one dog only-I agree
to let my dogs share a kennel and that they will be split up, at my expense, if deemed necessary by the
kennel staff YES / NO
***I am happy for my dog to go out in the paddock
for exercise – YES / NO
***I know the opening times of the kennel- YES / NO
***My dog is insured -YES
***If veterinary attention is deemed necessary who do you wish to be contacted? PLEASE TICK
ONLY ONE OPTION
YOURSELF YES/ NO
EMERGENCY CONTACT YES / NO
NO ONE YES / NO
In emergencies the animal’s
welfare will take priority
Conditions of Acceptance-
1. All dogs must have been inoculated against Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and other relevant
diseases. The course of vaccinations must have been completed at least 4 weeks prior to boarding, or in accordance with manufacturer’s
instructions.- certificate to be produced.
2. Vaccination for Kennel Cough is strongly recommended especially during busy
periods, but is at owner’s discretion and risk if not vaccinated
,3. Whilst every possible
care is taken of each animal boarded we cannot be held responsible for loss either from illness or other cause
.4. Clent Hills Vets will
be called if necessary .at owner’s cost , unless it is due to kennel negligence. This must be settled
on collection of your pet. By special written prior arrangement we may use your veterinary practice for
continued care, whilst the dog/s is boarded
.5. Animals accepted and collected during business hours only,
6. Boarding fees due on collection for full booking duration.
are left at owners’ risk, we cannot guarantee to return them
8. No dog will be released to a third party without a letter of authorisation
or a password., they must settle the outstanding charges before release of the dog.
9. Kennels are charged per day – on bookings of 4 days
or more there is no charge for the day if collected before 10-30 am
10. All dogs must have been in good health for 14 days prior to boarding and not be under veterinary care- written
information must be provided of any veterinary treatment every time the dog is boarded.
11. Written details of any special diets, allergies , injuries
or ailments must accompany the animal on every boarding
12. Pictures of the dog/s may be taken and used on Facebook and promotional material.Please indicate if you do
not wish this to happen.
I agree to board my dog/s under the above conditions.
I also agree that if the animal
is not collected within 14 days of the stated departure date,and no communication has been received from myself or my agent,
then I authorise the kennel owner to classify the animal as abandoned and deal with it accordingly.
I consent for my vet to give information to Meadowcroft Kennels regarding my dog/s health ****Name of Veterinary
I have read and understood these conditions, and certify the accuracy of them
*****Emergency Contact Name and Number-
NOT JUST OWNERS MOBILE NUMBER